Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Dark Knight Rises

Last night after several long days of waiting, I finally went and saw "The Dark Knight Rises". I wasn't really entirely sure if they actually would make a third movie after watching "The Dark Knight".

I'm really uncertain about a fourth movie. Christopher Nolan, the director, has said this is his last movie with Batman, however the end of the movie was very open ended. (There I won't say any more about what happens for those of you who haven't seen it)

"The Dark Knight", the second movie in the trilogy, is definitely still my favorite out of the three.

"The Dark Knight Rises" was an excellent movie, and to be quite honest, I have no complaints. It reminded me of the first movie in the series "Batman Begins" quite a lot.

There were some complaints about the first trailer for the movie, that it was very hard to hear the villain "Bane" because the mask muffled his voice.

There were several rumours of them changing the voice before the movie released. I have seen all the commercials, and his voice did seem very much different in the movie than in the commercials. It was definitely more "Darth Vader-ish"

All in all, it was a great movie, and definitely worth your time and money to go see.


Rest in peace to the Aurora victims who died, and to those still healing, I hope you heal soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment